1 Lemon Peel Trick to Get Rid of Inflammation and Chronic Pain
Lemon trees are among the oldest plants and have health benefits especially if you drink warm lemon water before lunchtime.
-Lemons are rich with Vitamin C, A, B1, B6, magnesium, bioflavonoids, pectin, folic acid, phosphorous, calcium, and potassium and have many positive effects on the intestines, stomach, liver, and the overall immune system.
-Lemon juice, especially, has several health benefits associated with it.
-Lemon contains flavonoids, who has antioxidant and cancer-fighting properties. It can prevent diabetes, constipation, high blood pressure, fever, indigestion and many other problems, as well as improving the skin, hair, and teeth.
– Studies made by the American Urological Association showed that lemonade or lemon juice can eliminate the occurrence of kidney stones by forming urinary citrate, which prevents the formation of crystals.
– It is well known as a useful treatment for kidney stones, reducing strokes and lowering body temperature. As a refreshing drink, lemonade helps you to stay calm and cool.
-The peel from the lemon have antiseptic effects on the human body, and the leaves, are used for reducing fever.
How To Use Lemons For Joint Pain
HERE ARE THE TWO MOST EFFECTIVE WAYS:
1. Grate the peel, use the yellow layer only and leave out the white. Apply the peel directly over the affected part of the body and wrap with a bandage. Leave it for two hours.
2. Put the skin of 2 whole lemons in a jar, fill up with an extra virgin olive oil, then close the jar and let it stay for 2 weeks. Before going to bed apply the oil straight onto the affected area and wrap with gauze.
3. Remove it the morning.
4. Be amazed by the results.
Thanks for reading and don’t forget to SHARE.