10 Survival Hacks You’ll Be Glad You Learned !!!
You may never need this but there is no harm of knowing this lifesaving hacks in case you do .It can’t hurt to be prepared for a situation,right?
Here are 10 hacks that might come handy :
1. Corn chips oil can be suitable tinder for starting fire.
2.. Jars can be hard to open so use a piece of duct tape.
3. For clean drinking water, you need to put sheets of plastic over grass to trap and drain condensation into a container.
4.Crayon can replace a candle and give you 30 minutes of light!
5. Duct tape will protect your heels from blisters on a long walks and can also:
6. You can make a hole in the top of an oil-packed tuna can then put in a wick, and make a candle that will give you a light for about two hours. The tuna will stay good to eat !
7.A salt water can be used for cleaning cuts and soothing bug bites.
8. If you are in an burning area with a lot of smoke , use a bra as a breathing mask.
9.To start a fire, you can also use a 9-volt battery .Simply hold it on a ball of steel wool to cause sparks .
10 .The best way to open a can with bare hands.
Stay healthy and smart!!!