11 Genius Tips to Make Cleaning the Bathroom Easier
You are getting ready to clean your house from bottom to top and want to leave it spotless.
Follow this 11 hints and shine your home in no time .
Lets begin :
1.Shine your chrome faucet with a help of a piece of wax paper.
2. Use half a grapefruit dipped in salt to scrub your bathtub .
3. Use your dryer sheet to get rid of the soap scum on a shower door .
4. Put your shower curtain liner in the washing machine .
Add detergent or baking soda and few towels to help scrub away the toughest stains.
5. Use clear nail polish to prevent rust stains by painting the bottom of metal cans .
6. Use mascara brushes to pull out things stuck in the drain .
7. Spray a dusty exhaust fan with canned air.
8. Put your toothbrush holder and soap dish in the dishwasher to sanitize and clean them.
9. For clean and shiny mirror wipe it out with strong, brewed black tea.
Take clean, lint-free cloth and dip it into brewed tea,then wipe down your mirrors. The tannic acid in the tea cuts through any grime.
10. Use cotton coil and bleach to remove bathtub mold .
Soak cotton coil bleach and place it next to your tub where mold is growing. Leave it there for a couple of hours or overnight.
11. Prevent water stains on shower doors with auto glass water repellent (like Rain-X).
Keep it clean and beautiful .