6 WAYS TO EASILY CLEAN A STAINLESS STEEL FRIDGE !!!
You have a brand new kitchen appliances in your home and you realize that it isn’t easy to clean and keep clean. Smudges, fingerprints, and hard water stains on your amazing stainless steel kitchen appliances are destroying your image .
Here are thee best way to make them shine good as new:
1. Use a commercial stainless cleaner
- commercial stainless steel cleaner has the right blend of ingredients to quickly remove grease, oils, and hard water deposits
- apply and let it act for 10 minutes
- wipe off .2. Keep it simple with vinegar
- grease and oils are easily removed with one natural stainless steel cleaning product : vinegar
- fill a spray bottle with vinegar
- spray and wipe any time you need it
- it will keep your fridge shining all the time.
3. Upgrade to a microfiber cloth
- the right cleaning cloth can speed up the cleaning process
- use microfiber for quickly removing dirt, grease, and grime from surfaces.
4. Go with the grain
- stainless has a grain, a small lines that run across the surface
- with cleaning and polishing you will get the best results .
5. Rub it down with baby oil
- apply a protective coat to repel fingerprints and smudges
- baby oil is the perfect oil
- clean your fridge
- apply a small amount of baby oil to a clean cloth
- gently polish the surface .
6. Wax things up
- protective layer of auto wax is a way to keep smudges from the surface
- wax is a protective layer
- it creates a beautiful shine
- simply clean the fridge
- then with a clean rag apply a thin coat of wax to the surface
- with a soft, clean rag buff to get a beautiful shine.
STAY SMART AND KEEP IT SIMPLE