Bad Habits that are Actually Good for Your Health
We are teached that some things are bad and we should not do it if you don’t want to harm your health, but scientific studies have denied plenty of them .
Do not set the bed
Scientists at the University of Kingston came to the conclusion that if you don’t move the bed may help you with problems with allergy to mites. No matter how hard we wash the bedding, every day there are about 1.5 million mites that enjoy the dark and damp places, so the nicely adjusted bed is perfect place for them.
- leave the bed unfurnished, it will give enough air and light to dry from possible moisture and you will have fewer mites.
You swore when you are injured
When accidentally hit the elbow of the door, and toy spend the next five minutes cursing the door and the person who invented the door you are doing a good thing.
Research from the University of Kiel has shown:
- eople who curse can sustain pain up to 50% stronger than those who abstain!
Loud belching may be rude, but can prevent abdominal pain.
Belching is a normal part of digestion and is not healthy to abstain.
According to gastroenterologist Nick Reed. :
- the air that we burp contains several substances including carbon dioxide so if you abstain and don’t burp, the air remains in the stomach and can cause pain.
Do not wipe dust
- it is scientifically proven that babies exposed to dust rarely suffer from allergies because in that way they gain immunity
- a study showed that in children who are exposed to dust and mites actually comes to decreased intensity of allergies
- if you forget this week to remove dust, you shouldn’t be worry that it will hurt you or your child.
- technically gases are not a bad habit, but no one wants to find in the company of someone who omits “doves” of the odor
- gases are actually very healthy and that people who deliberately withheld them, can harm their organism.
Stay happy,healthy and beautiful …