For Cleansing The Intestines And Getting Rid Of Constipation, Use This Homemade Remedy!
Colon (large intestine) get rid of body waste and maintaining healthy diet keep you in good condition.We need to take care of our intestines in order to avoid : constipation, cramps, inflammation, gas, difficulty to lose weight and even colon cancer.
Tips for cleansing the intestines:
- 40 grams of fiber a day
- eat more high-fiber foods like vegetables, beans, grains, nuts and seeds.
Pay attention to the food you eat
- eliminate the food that obstructs its function
- reduce the consumption of processed foods, caffeine, alcohol and white flour
- increase the intake of turnips, spinach, dates,chard, fruit, Brussels sprouts, raspberries, spinach, vegetables, blackberries, pears, figs, etc.
Consume lots of water
- recommended between 6 and 8 glasses of water daily.
- recommended : yoga, riding bikes, running, swimming, etc.
3 remedies you can use:
1.Juice of aloe Vera with lemon
- 3 Lemons
- 5 tbs Honey
- 2 leaves Aloe
- 1 l Water
- extract the crystal from the aloe
- pour it into small pieces in the blender
- add the juice of the lemons, water and honey
- liquefy everything
- consume it every day on an empty stomach.
- 1,5 cups of Red cabbage
- 1 Chopped onion
- 4 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 Grated or chopped celery (1 unit).
- 2 Apples (chopped )
- 3 Carrots
- 1/2 Zucchini
- 1/2 cup Cooked yellow squash
- 1/2 cup of Turnip
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar.
Herbs and Seeds:
- 1 tbs Basil
- Fennel seeds.
- 1 tbs Chopped ginger
- 1 tbs Oregano
- 1/4 tbs of Rosemary leaves
- 2 tbs Shed
- 2 tbs Mint
- 1/2 tbs Thyme
- Spicy sauce (optional)
Preparation and use:
- get a bowl for salad
- mix all the ingredients
- add the herbs
- season with lemon, vinegar, olive oil and hot sauce.
3. Pineapple, parsley and strawberries
- 1 slice of Pineapple
- 1 tbs of Fresh parsley
- 6 Strawberries
Preparation and use:
- put all the ingredients in a blender
- add some water.
- blend for a few minutes
- eat on an empty stomach every day.
Stay happy ad healthy !!!