CRANBERRY GORGONZOLA TART
The best way to impress you guests with your culinary skills is to prepare this delicious and easy to make recipe.
- 1 premade pie crust package
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup fresh Cranberries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Prepare pie crust as directed on package
- trim excess pie crust even with top of pan
- bake 9 to 11 minutes or until light brown
- cool 10 minutes
- reduce oven temperature to 375°F.
- mix cream cheese and gorgonzola cheese and beat with electric mixer on medium speed
- beat in milk and egg
- gently stir in cranberries and green onions
- spread mixture in baked tart shell;
- sprinkle with pecans(optional)
- bake for 20 to 25 minutes
- let it cool 30 minutes
- cut into wedges
- serve and store the leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Stay happy ,healthy and eat good.