How Much Extra Water Weight You Are Carrying?
Water retention is treated with lifestyle changes,and puffiness, swelling, bloating are the most typical symptoms of the body holding too much water and it does not mean that you’ve drunk too much water.
The World Health Organization recommends:
- adult men drink 3.7 liters or 15.6 8-ounce cups of water per day
- adult women drink 2.7 liters or 11.4 8-ounce cups of water per day.
- Also U.S. Department of Agriculture, says that 30 percent of people do not drink enough water.
If you have water retention its most likely that you have too much sodium in your bloodstream or have moved too little, says water-retention.net. Water retention is also caused by: various medications, hormone changes, or heart and kidney problems and you must know that drinking less water is not a solution and can be a dangerous .
Here are some home remedies to treat water retention but if the symptoms persist, you need to visit a doctor.
1. Raise your feet.
- Lye down with your feet raised above the heart to move fluid out of the feet and ankles
- counter with exercise to keep the fluid flowing.
2. Replace salt with herbs.
- A major cause of water retention is excess sodium so OL Women recommends to replace all salt with tasty, nutrient-rich herbs like oregano, rosemary, thyme, and chives.
3. Cut out sweets.
- Diabetics are at a higher risk for water retention and is partly caused by insulin’s inability to flush the body of sodium
- cut out all sugars from your diets while treating for water retention
- reduce sugar intake.
4. Bananas, dates, and spinach.
- Delicious potassium-packed smoothie
- add some strawberries, apples, raspberries, or bell peppers for an even bigger potassium punch
- potassium deficiency can cause water retention.
5. Parsley tea.
- coffee can further dehydrate so go for homemade parsley tea
- drink 3 to 4 times daily
- make it by simply pouring boiling water over sprigs of fresh parsley.
6. Cranberry juice.
- cranberry juice is a natural diuretic that helps flush excess water-Times of India
- opt for 100 percent natural cranberry juice and limit your intake or dilute with water because cranberry juice can be high in sugar.
- Times of India recommends eating a clove or two on an empty stomach in the morning
- or blending raw garlic in a healthy potassium-rich smoothie to avoid the smell .
8. Walk, swim, cycle.
- Exercise is an absolute necessity so make exercise part of your daily routine
- gardening, dancing or Frisbee what ever makes you happy and relaxed , and stick to it.
- just 30 minutes of walking after dinner are great way to start .
Special thanks to home.remedydaily.com and to you for reading …http://www.creativepeoplediy.xyz/do-you-know-how-much-extra-water-weight-you-are-carrying-here-is-what-you-need-to-know/http://www.creativepeoplediy.xyz/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/55f5b6ac3acef089f2aa42a630989362.jpghttp://www.creativepeoplediy.xyz/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/55f5b6ac3acef089f2aa42a630989362-150x150.jpgHealthhealth,remedy,water retentionWater retention is treated with lifestyle changes,and puffiness, swelling, bloating are the most typical symptoms of the body holding too much water and it does not mean that you’ve drunk too much water.The World Health Organization recommends:adult men drink 3.7 liters or 15.6 8-ounce cups of water per...Creative People DiyMartin Spasovski[email protected]AdministratorCreative People DIY