Don’t throw out your eggshells. Bake them instead.READ WHY !!!
You think you know how to use all the vitamins and minerals from your egg?
You put your egg into a bowl and toss the shell into the garbage can without knowing that you are missing out great health benefits.
Researchers studied the egg shell for more than 10 years .They found lots of reasons to keep the shell .
Health Benefits of Egg Shells
Eggshells is full of minerals .
“Eggshells contain the perfect amount of the ideal substances for healing cavities–massive amounts of calcium and 27 other minerals. The composition of eggshells resembles our teeth.”
LA Healthy Living also says that eggshells will speed healing in orthopedic diseases.
The vitamins and minerals in eggshell will reduce bone loss in post-menopausal women.
Eggshell calcium will increase mineral density in the hip.
You can make eggshell calcium yourself it is easy.
- choose organic eggs to avoid chemicals and hormones.
- in order to avoid food poisoning with salmonella cook the eggs you plan to use at 140 degrees for at least 3 1/2 minutes
- this way you will kill all bacteria.
- in the video below is every step and precise instructions for preparing calcium powder
- you need 30 minutes (including boiling, baking and grinding)
- finally you’ll have a fine, white powder you can add to your food or take as a supplement
- store your new supplement in sealed container, in the refrigerator.
Stay smart !!!