Why Eating Organic Orange Peel Is Good for Your Health
One of the best-known citrus fruits, oranges aren’t necessarily orange – some varieties are yellow or dotted with red. Types fall into one of two categories – sweet or bitter. We enjoy drinking tropical fruit made of oranges.
We eat without thinking and throw away the peels without knowing that there are many ways to use the orange peel:
1. Grate the orange peel or shred it to pieces; each piece put it in a container for making ice cubes, pour in water and freeze. Add ice cubes in water or juice.
2. In a glass bottle put the orange peel add vinegar. Let it sit for two weeks .Stir occasionally .Get a great rinse cleansing against hardliner desalination, for cleaning the refrigerator, oven or drains.
3. In a glass bowl put :
-half a cup of sea salt
-almond oil ,mix and add
– a teaspoon of grated orange peel
Mix well and let it sit in a dry and cool place.
Use:rub your skin before showering and enjoy the results!
4. Clean the orange peel from the white, arrange it on a baking tray and let it warm and dry completely. Grind the peel and store in a glass container in your refrigerator.Use the powder to spice up your desserts, casseroles , salads, or your tea .
5. Pour a little salt in your sink, rub orange peel inside of the sink and rinse with warm water.
6. Take a few pieces of orange peel , put them in the pot with sugar and prevent clotting of brown sugar .Remember that the dish should be tightly closed.
7. When putting a new bag in the trash bin,try putting a pieces of orange peel on the bottom to neutralize any unpleasant odors.
And here is the best way for peeling your oranges :
Stay healthy and keep it organic …