Get Rid of Phlegm and Mucus in Chest & Throat (Instant Result)
People often experience some kind of blockage in the nasal passages or throat, persistent cough, and find it hard to breathe.
Phlegm is the thick viscous substance secreted by the mucous membrane of your respiratory tract that fight infections in the case of a severe cold.
Excess phlegm is a symptom associated with a cold, flu, sinusitis or some other viral or bacterial infection caused by an allergic reaction to high fever, asthma or damaged vocal cords. It can be accompanied by a runny nose, constant cough, fever and weakness, and difficulty in breathing.
Phlegm is not a serious health concern but if not treated at time it can clog the bronchial tubes and cause a secondary upper respiratory infection.
Treating phlegm is frustrating and annoying but there are excellent natural herbs and remedies to get rid of phlegm and mucus in chest and throat instantly.
1. Honey and lemon
-to soothe your irritated respiratory tract
– 1 tablespoon of organic honey
– 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
Preparation and use;
- mix the lemon juice and the honey
- consume instantly
- do this three times a day
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
-has the ability to alkalize the body and to regulate the pH levels of the body,
Preparation and use:
- add 1 tablespoon of unfiltered and raw ACV in one glass of water
- consume it 2-3 times a day to get rid of phlegm
- gargle it to treat sore throat.
– use steaming as a natural way to eliminate phlegm and mucus in the throat
-breathe in steam so all the vapors go down the throat and clean the buildup mucus.
You can put some herbs in the water:
– 4-5 cups of hot water
– ½ a teaspoon of dry rosemary
– ½ a teaspoon of thyme ( eliminates excess mucus)
Preparation and use:
- add the thyme and rosemary to boiling water in a bowl
- lean over it with a towel over your head
- inhale the steam
- repeat the process 3-4 times a day .
– ginger has antiviral, antibacterial and expectorant properties that help ease congestion in the chest and throat by drying out excessive mucus and stimulating removal of the buildup.
-drink ginger tea a few times a day or chew on 3 or 4 raw ginger slices several times a day.
– 6 or 7 pieces ginger
– A teaspoon of honey
– A teaspoon of black peppercorns
– 2 cups of water
Preparation and use :
- heat the water in a pan
- when it starts to simmer add the ginger and peppercorns
- cover the pan
- let it boil for a minute and lower the heat
- simmer for 5 to 7 minutes until it turns pale yellow
- strain and add a tablespoon of honey
- drink this tea 2-3 times daily by sipping to instantly soothe the congestion.
– 1 teaspoon of turmeric
– ½ a teaspoon of salt
– A glass of warm water
Preparation and use :
– add the turmeric in a glass of warm water
– mix well
– add the salt
– mix again
– gargle the solution for a few minutes
– do this 3-4 times a day
– gargling with salt water can also help – the warm water will soothe your throat, while the salt destroys the bacteria.
– regularly blow the nose to expel the phlegm
– don’t consume colds drink and foods
– avoid smoking, as it leads to congestion and irritates the respiratory tract
– Use a humidifier to control the mucus production
– avoid household cleaners, paint fumes, and hazardous chemicals,
– don’t swallow the phlegm or mucus,just gargle and spit it out
– eat more spicy foods like garlic and peppers to thin the mucus and break up the congestion.
Stay beautiful and healthy …http://www.creativepeoplediy.xyz/get-rid-phlegm-mucus-chest-throat-instant-result/http://www.creativepeoplediy.xyz/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/3-Ingredient-Tea-That-Removes-Phlegm-From-The-Lungs-and-Cures-Cough.jpghttp://www.creativepeoplediy.xyz/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/3-Ingredient-Tea-That-Removes-Phlegm-From-The-Lungs-and-Cures-Cough-150x150.jpgHealthPeople often experience some kind of blockage in the nasal passages or throat, persistent cough, and find it hard to breathe.Phlegm is the thick viscous substance secreted by the mucous membrane of your respiratory tract that fight infections in the case of a severe cold.Excess phlegm is a symptom associated...Creative People DiyMartin Spasovski[email protected]AdministratorCreative People DIY