Health Problems You Can Identify Using Only Your Tongue
Tongue diagnosis is one of the ways that many traditional practitioners use to determine the cause of illness.
Some of the things the digestive skin is responsible for are:
- 80% of the immune system is found
- hosting of trillions of beneficial microbes
- 95% of the serotonin for mood health is derived
- delivery of all vitamins, minerals and nutrients
- regulates genetic and epigenetic changes to the human genome
- protective barrier to ward off environmental toxins
Healthy tongue will be:
- small cylindrical taste buds on the entire top surface of the tongue
- not too wet and not too dry
- pink – not pale, scarlet, or red
- pinkish color across the entire tongue
- a very thin white coating of mucus on the tongue
- no teeth marks on the sides of the tongue
- no cracks on the tongue.
1. Movie Star Tongue
- looks smooth, red, and moist
- excess acid in the stomach makes the tongue reflects red
- taste buds contract and give it a smooth appearance
- becomes moist in order to protect the lining of the stomach.
2. IBS Tongue
- wet, pale, and smooth reflecting intestinal stress and irritation
- paleness reflects the stomach stopping the product of stomach acid
3. Acid Tongue
- when stomach acid accumulates and starts moving upwards, it irritates the tongue, mouth, esophagus, and stomach,
- this leaves the stomach smooth, dry and red.
4. Boggy Tongue
- a digestive problem that has been already solved
- you will have a swollen, pale, wet and coated tongue.
5. Malabsorption Tongue
- looks discolored
- reddish in one area and pale in another.
6. Stress Tongue
- with small cracks on it
- also very dry.
7. Spinal Or CNS Stress Tongue
- represents spinal stress due to an injury
- or chronic stress in the central nervous system.
8. Wet Tongue
- happens because of excess mucus from irritated stomach lining, undigested proteins, excessive stress or irritated intestinal wall.
9. Dry Tongue
- indicates that the stomach lacks proper hydration to digest foods.
10. Pale Tongue
- indicates a lack of stomach acid and digestive enzymes
- change your diet .
11. Ama Tongue
- covered by a thick coating,
- indicates a buildup of toxins in the large intestine.
12. Swollen Tongue
- indicate congested lymphatic system backing up into the cervical lymph nodes, tonsils, adenoids, and tongue.
Stay beautiful and healthy …