If Your Kidney Is In Danger, These Are The Signs !
The following vitals have a location right under the rib cage. They are responsible for cleansing and detox, i.e. filtering 10-150 quarts blood daily. This is essential for all the body functions and keeping the blood healthy too.
The kidneys are responsible for excessive fluids or waste material from the organism. They regulate the levels of electrolytes and keep bones healthy and strong, make more red blood cells and stabilize the blood pressure.
If the kidneys are in trouble and cannot function any more, as it happens, our health is in big trouble. Continue reading carefully to recognize and prevent all the problems linked to kidney damage or failure:
– when the kidneys start to fail at their “job”, they could get rid of excess fluids less and this will make your face swollen and bloated, as well as the limbs and joints.
Changes in urination
– Pressure during the process
– Urge to urinate during night
– Dark urine, less frequent urinating in small amounts
– Trouble while urinating
– Pale color of urine, frequent urinating in large amounts
– Foamy urine
– kidneys failure can cause skin rash or severe itching, due to not being able to remove the waste from blood. Skin is irritated and dry due to waste accumulation in the blood. Ointments and creams may help on the surface, but putting on the rash isn’t solving problem if it is related to kidney damage.
– hormone called EPO or erythropoietin is produced when kidneys are healthy. This hormone is responsible for making red blood cells and they carry oxygen. There are only fewer red blood cells that carry oxygen if kidneys are damaged. Then the brain and muscles are becoming fatigued easily and quickly, and it leads to anemia.
Shortness of breath
– the low level of red blood cells can not supply the organism with the required level of oxygen, which leads that this cells are connected with the piled up of toxins in the lungs which are causing difficulties while breath.
Metallic Taste in the mouth – bad breath and changes of the food taste can be linked to the accumulated waste in the blood and improper kidney’s functions.
Bad concentration and dizziness
– poor oxygen in the brain cannot be only a sign of anemia but as well kidney failure. It will mess up the focus and concentration, make you light headed and dizzy and cause memory troubles.
– the pain in the upper back is one more symptom of this condition. More or less that is the same area where the kidneys are placed. The pain can be triggered even more by an infection or kidney stones.
Incorporate more healthy foods in your diet and have more antioxidant foods or take supplements. That way your kidneys are going to work at their best and process good material.
Stay healthy !!!