Mold can grow  on a wood and leather to fabrics,Sheetrock and even insulation grows is moisture and oxygen, so you can always find mold in wet or damp areas :
– Bathrooms and kitchens, under sinks,behind or under appliances (refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, etc.)
– Roof leaks
– Around windows
– High humidity areas like basements

First sign of mold is a “musty” odor.

Another sign is bowed or buckled floorboards, discolored carpet, a new water stain on your wall, or black or white specks says Mercola.

Types of mold
Usually mold forms in the home after an area has been exposed to water damage – places with  moisture has the potential to sprout mold.

Most common types of mold :

Alternaria:
– found in your nose, mouth, and upper respiratory tract,cause a response that looks like allergies.

Aspergillus:
-found in warm, extremely damp climates, is occupant of house dust and produces mycotoxins

  • cause lung infections.

Cladosporium:
-outdoor fungus that  find a way indoors on  textiles, wood and other  porous materials. – triggers hay fever and asthma symptoms.

Penicillium:
– found on wallpaper, decaying fabrics, carpet, and fiberglass duct insulation.

-can cause allergies and asthma.

Species produce mycotoxins –  antibiotic penicillin.

Stachybotrys:
-is  extremely toxic mold- “black mold”.Can be found  on wood or paper – but not on concrete linoleum or tile.

  • can cause serious breathing difficulties and bleeding of the lungs.

Symptoms
 Doctor Jill gives us a list:

– Difficulty concentration
– Morning stiffness, joint pain
– Unusual skin sensations, tingling and numbness
– Shortness of breath, sinus congestion or chronic cough
– Appetite swings, body temperature regulation,
– Increased urinary frequency or increased thirst
– Red eyes, blurred vision, sweats, mood swings, sharp pains
– Abdominal pain, diarrhea, bloating
– Tearing, disorientation, metallic taste in mouth
– Fatigue and weakness
– Headache, light sensitivity
– Poor memory, difficult word finding
– Static shocks
– Vertigo, feeling lightheaded

If you think that you might have toxic mold see a doctor right away.

Treatment
First :

-remove yourself from the area that has the toxic mold.

You can :
1.Get a high-quality air purifier to control mold toxins.
2.Clean up the surface with mold.
3.Get a professional to clean up if necessary  and if mold problem is large.
4.Visit  a doctor and make some  tests .

More tips on the following video:

Thanks for reading …

http://www.creativepeoplediy.xyz/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/hqdefault.jpghttp://www.creativepeoplediy.xyz/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/hqdefault-150x150.jpgCreative People DiyTips & HacksmoldMold can grow  on a wood and leather to fabrics,Sheetrock and even insulation grows is moisture and oxygen, so you can always find mold in wet or damp areas : - Bathrooms and kitchens, under sinks,behind or under appliances (refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, etc.) - Roof leaks - Around windows - High humidity..."Creativity is intelligence having fun "-Albert  Einstein