How to Prepare the Meals with Mushrooms to be More Healthier
One simple trick can increase the healing properties of the mushroom.
Mushrooms are use as basis for many dishes and we all prepare them in different ways .
Mushrooms are rich in:
– vitamin D
and a lot more.
They are great for healthy bones and teeth.
Here is the simple trick :
– first of all you should know that mushrooms can absorb vitamin D when are exposed to sunlight
– before preparing the mushrooms you should expose them to sunlight for an hour
– they will absorb vitamin D and will be more beneficial .
Here is one recipe that I love to prepare for my family :
8 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast
¼ teaspoon salt
3 tsp cornstarch
4 ounces shiitake mushrooms
4 ounces snow peas
1 tbsp oyster sauce
½ tsp sugar
4 tsp vegetable oil
1 tsp finely chopped fresh ginger
1 tsp minced garlic
½ cup Chicken Broth
1 piece green onion
– cut the chicken into slices
– mix the salt, pepper, 1 teaspoon cornstarch
– stir in the chicken
– cut off and discard the stems from the mushrooms
– rinse the mushroom caps in cold water
– pat dry and cut
– remove the strings from the snow peas
– in a pot boil the water to a boil
– put the snow peas in
– remove from the heat and drain
– rinse with cold water and drain
– mix 2 teaspoons water, 2 teaspoons cornstarch, the oyster sauce, and sugar
– on high heat ,heat a wok or nonstick pan
– put in the vegetable oil and chicken
– cook and stir for 2 minutes
– add the ginger, garlic, and mushrooms
– stir and cook for 1 minute
– add the chicken broth
– cover, cook for about a minute
– stir in the cornstarch mixture
– cook and stir until thickened
– add the snow peas
– stir and cook for half a minute
– remove and garnish with the shredded green onion.
Stay healthy and happy …http://www.creativepeoplediy.xyz/prepare-meals-mushrooms-healthier/http://www.creativepeoplediy.xyz/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/d8734faed814a58b2131c958559db5bd9e13c486.jpghttp://www.creativepeoplediy.xyz/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/d8734faed814a58b2131c958559db5bd9e13c486-150x150.jpgFood ArtOne simple trick can increase the healing properties of the mushroom.Mushrooms are use as basis for many dishes and we all prepare them in different ways .Mushrooms are rich in: -vitamin B, - selenium - potassium, - vitamin D and a lot more.They are great for ...Creative People DiyMartin Spasovski[email protected]AdministratorCreative People DIY