How Reading Books Improves Your Life?
Reading is food for the brain and fitness for our imagination.Doctors recommend that we should read as much as we can but always on an old fashion way .Go to a bookstore and by some book . You can even pick it randomly or ask the seller they always know best.
Here’s why you should read at least 20 minutes a day :
1.Reading is food and fitness for the brain.
- , brain exercise is necessary to keep it in good shape
- reading will stimulate your brain function and improve your memory
- regular reading books reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s disease
2.With books time “flies”.
- TV channels and Internet can save us from boredom but they are only making us dumber
- on the other hand books will save us from boredom and teach us something usefull
- if you read a good book hours pass as minutes while you “swallow” every word.
3.Reading improves memory.
- remembering informations and what you have read is a must especially if you read bigger book and you want to enter the core of the book,
- you need to follow the diversity of the characters, their names and so on
- this way you improve your brain function ,enlarge your intellectual capacity and sharpen your memory.
4.Reading is a great exercise for concentration.
- staying focused on the action is a natural process when we read a book
- this is why people who read book ste more focused than the one that spend their time in front of TV
5.Reading is an effective method of relaxation and secret weapon against stress.
- by reading we can escape into another world and become someone else
- 6 minutes are enough to immerse yourself in a well-written book to relieve stress by 68%
- a good written book with powerful characters can make us forget where and who we are .
6.The books complement the knowledge gained.
- every book teaches us about new cultures and places around the world,
- we can learn from the mistakes of others and consume the wisdom of the authors
- we upgrade our knowledge and become wiser and better prepared for the adventure called life.
7.Eloquence and reading go hand in hand.
- sink in the beauty of the written word and lose yourself in the story
- the more we read the richer and more fluently we can express ourselves
- while reading we are “skimming” new words and phrases that makes us better orators and faster thinkers .
8.Books awaken creativity and increase curiosity.
- every new cover and every new world makes us thinking and analyzing
- it inflames our imagination and enhances creativity
- books create a good addiction because that addiction feed our brains with helpful informations
9.Reading strengthens the parent-child relationship.
- parents spend hours reading to their little oes their favorite stories and trying to bring those amazing characters in life
- reading will strengthen parent-child relationships
- bed story are the best way to spend quality time with your kid
- and this is also amazing way to learn your kid to love reading
10.Books improve social life.
- you can always connect with another person who also love reading
- books will help you to create new friendship
- reading books provides a solid basis for a better and deeper understanding of human relationship
- you can spend hours talking about your favorite book and searching the meaning
Stay smart and healthy …
http://www.creativepeoplediy.xyz/reading-books-improves-life/http://www.creativepeoplediy.xyz/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/books-improves-your-life.jpghttp://www.creativepeoplediy.xyz/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/books-improves-your-life-150x150.jpgTips & HacksReading is food for the brain and fitness for our imagination.Doctors recommend that we should read as much as we can but always on an old fashion way .Go to a bookstore and by some book . You can even pick it randomly or ask the seller they always know...Creative People DiyMartin Spasovski[email protected]AdministratorCreative People DIY