How to Treat Stiff Neck In One Minute (or Less)
Restless night’s sleep or sitting at a computer desk for too long are only some of the reasons for stiff neck.
Stiff neck include :
- difficulty moving the neck from side to sid
- pain in the back of head
- symptoms usually last longer than a few days .
60 Second Fix for a Stiff Neck
- determinate what side of your neck the pain is on
- if it’s located on the left side, use your left hand and if it’s on the right, use your right hand
- with your fingers press directly into the pain or knot until you feel a good amount of pressure(not a sharp pain)
- next,turn your head in the opposite direction of the pain
- diagonally bend your chin down toward your armpit
- repeat this 15-20 times in a row
- Note: if you can’t reach the pain, try THIS METHOD .
Stretching for Relieving a Painful Neck
- sit up straight,
- squeeze together both shoulder blades and then relax them
- repeat 10 times
- roll your shoulders backwards and down
- repeat 10 times
- slowly lay your ear to your shoulder
- repeat 10 times on each side
- gently push your head back into your car’s head rest
- hold for 30 seconds.
Massage for a Stiff Neck
- massage your neck for several minutes to relax the muscles
- use essential oils like peppermint essential oil
- first relax your muscles with a hot shower or bath
- next, mix one tbs of coconut or olive oil with a few drops of the peppermint oil
- massage the affected area in firm yet gentle strokes
- do this for several minutes.
Neck Exercises to Treat and Prevent Neck Pain
- slowly roll your head clockwise
- circle several times
- switch directions after 4 or 5 rolls.
Heat Therapy for a Painful Neck
- this will increase your blood circulation, decrease muscle pain and increase motion
- simply apply a heating pad, a warm compress or a damp towel on the affected area
- let it act for 20 minutes
- note: wrap the source in a towel before applying it to your neck to protect the skin.
- use cold therapy ( ice packs, a bag of frozen vegetables or an ice towel) to reduce swelling and pain immediately after injury for acute pain or a new and recent swollen and inflamed injury.
- Don’t use cold therapy for stiff muscles or joints.
Epsom Salt Bath
- fill your bathtub with warm water
- add in two cups of Epson salt
- soak in the tub with your neck submerged in the warm water
- stay in for 15 to 20 minutes
- do this 3 times per week.
Acupressure to Alleviate Neck Stiffness
- Luo Zhen is an acupressure point in the hand that can bring immediate relief to neck pain
- you need to apply pressure at the back of the hand between the two bones in the depression just past the knuckles of the pointer and middle finger
- if your neck pain is located on the left side, apply pressure in the form of small circles to this point on your right hand and if its on the right do the opposite
- press into the point with the tip of your finger and make tiny circles
- use enough pressure to feel slight tenderness at the point
- also rotate the neck from side to side to loosen the muscles
Stay beautiful and healthy !!!http://www.creativepeoplediy.xyz/treat-stiff-neck-one-minute-less/http://www.creativepeoplediy.xyz/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/3.jpghttp://www.creativepeoplediy.xyz/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/3-150x150.jpgHealthRestless night’s sleep or sitting at a computer desk for too long are only some of the reasons for stiff neck.Stiff neck include :pain difficulty moving the neck from side to sid pain in the back of head symptoms usually last longer than a few days .60 Second...Creative People DiyMartin Spasovski[email protected]AdministratorCreative People DIY