Toxic mold  is something e are all exposed to  by touch, breath, or ingestion. Mold grows behind walls, beneath floors, and rarely  mold can be detrimental.

17-Signs-Of-Mold-Illness-And-How-To-Tell-If-You’re-At-Risk

Mycotoxins are  invisible chemicals  that can  contaminate everything, from furniture to clothing and can  damage the immunity, joints, the nervous system and your health in general.

Mold is an allergens and irritants and according to a study  25% to 28% of North Americans have a genetic predisposition for problems with water-damaged buildings.

Symptoms are very similar to other illnesses and are  joint ache, tiredness, headaches, food sensitivities, weight problems, numbness, blurry vision, light sensitivity, mood and sleep problems, auto-immune problems, inflammation, etc.

50% of USA buildings are water-damaged so mold flourishes in damp and poorly ventilated areas.

Foods that can develop mold are grains, nuts, chocolate, wine, and coffee.

How to get rid of mold?

Once you remove mold  your body will go back to normal. You can use  ERMI, the mold detection test developed by the EPA. Samples from your home, office,and all the places you go will be checked .

What to do if the test is positive?

The best is to consult a mold professional to identify the sources and take all necessary percussion.You might need to  repair leaks, remove mold, and clear  the air exchanges.

Afterwords do the test again to make sure that the problem is solved.

If you experience any of the symptoms mentioned above you might consider visiting a doctor trained in the Shoemaker Protocol or a doctor with knowledge of  mold illness.

You should exclude foods which contain yeast, fungus, and mold, like carbs and sugar.  And  you will need to add supplements to your diet that will encourage the removal of toxins:

  • glutathione and
  • activated charcoal.

Keep it clean and stay healthy !

http://www.creativepeoplediy.xyz/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/17-Signs-Of-Mold-Illness-And-How-To-Tell-If-You’re-At-Risk.jpghttp://www.creativepeoplediy.xyz/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/17-Signs-Of-Mold-Illness-And-How-To-Tell-If-You’re-At-Risk-150x150.jpgCreative People DiyHealthmold toxicityToxic mold  is something e are all exposed to  by touch, breath, or ingestion. Mold grows behind walls, beneath floors, and rarely  mold can be detrimental.Mycotoxins are  invisible chemicals  that can  contaminate everything, from furniture to clothing and can  damage the immunity, joints, the nervous system and your health..."Creativity is intelligence having fun "-Albert  Einstein