Workout that is Called NO SQUATS – Perfect for the Belly, Butt And Thighs
Here is the newest way of shaping up your butt, belly …the workout that is created by fitness expert Ellen Barrett, star of Prevention’s Flat Belly Diet Workout DVDs.
A simple workout, composed of five moves and a wall.
How to do:
– do it 4 or 5 times a week.
– repeat 10 slow, controlled reps of each move
– for faster results, perform 2 sets of each exercise, adding at least 30 minutes of cardio.
Follow the instructions bellow:
1. Wall Bridge
– Starting position
- laying on your back with your butt against the wall, place your arms at your sides.
- plant your feet 3 to 4 feet up the wall,
- bend your knees and raise your lower and middle back off the floor
- keep your shoulder blades on the floor
- hold this position for a deep inhale, then exhaling
- slowly return to the starting position.
– MAKE IT HARDER -cross your left ankle over your right knee so that only your right foot is on the wall.
– MAKE IT EASIER -without using the wall, just keep your feet flat on the floor as you are lifting into a bridge.
Pairing this workout with a healthy, but filling diet you have chances for the best results, which should aim to lose 5 inches of belly fat in 4 days, and all of that without feeling hungry.
2. Windshield Wipers
- Lie face up on the floor with your legs against a wall, the bottoms of your feet facing the ceiling
- slowly lower your left leg down the wall like a clock arm toward 9 o’clock,
- return to the starting position
- eepeat with right leg, sweeping toward 3 o’clock
- continue to alternate legs until you’ve completed all of the reps.
– MAKE IT HARDER
– Wrap an elastic exercise band around your left foot.
-Hold both ends at your right hip for added resistance as you sweep your left foot down the wall.
-Do all reps, then switch legs and repeat.
– MAKE IT EASIER
-Move your butt 3 to 6 inches away from the wall while performing the move.
3. Toe Reaches
– Starting position – laying on the floor, press your heels against the wall keeping your legs straight.
– Reach your right hand toward your left foot, allow your right shoulder to lift off the floor.
– Return to the starting position and repeat with your left hand and right foot.
-Alternate legs until you complete all reps.
MAKE IT HARDER -perform it with your feet stacked toe to the heel.
MAKE IT EASIER – Stretch toward your knees.
4. Wall Scissor
– put your butt close to the wall, knees bent, and your feet planted on the wall
-raise your hips up,
-put your elbows on the floor and your hands on your hips to support your lower body
-walk your feet up the wall so that your legs are straight.
– lower your left leg toward your head, keeping both legs straight
-return to the starting position and repeat with your right leg
-continue to alternate until you’ve completed all reps.
MAKE IT HARDER
- As you lower your leg, pause and pulse 2 or 3 times, moving it up and down an inch or two, before returning it back to the wall.
MAKE IT EASIER
- Start with your hips 3 to 6 inches away from the wall.
5. Knee Press
– lay on your back with your butt against the wall, feet planted 3 to 4 feet up the wall and knees bent
– lift your back and butt off the floor, cross your right ankle over your left knee.
– keep the rest of your body flexed, pulse your knee toward the wall 20 times
– repeat 20 times on your left side.
MAKE IT HARDER
– Lift and lower your hips a couple of inches with each rep, while you are pressing your knee.
MAKE IT EASIER
-You can perform the exercise with your butt on the floor.
Stay beautiful and happy .